Thursday, May 05, 2005
Accompanied my friend for a job interview today. Since i'm already there i signed up as well.
We met up at Orchard mrt and guess what we saw?
STARWARS characters!
Took some lousy pics cos it was too crowded.Its just some ad gimmick cos the movie is coming out soon.

>

After that went for a long winded boring talk...i wanted to fall asleep. Then the speaker kept ji siao'ing me(in case u're wondering, there were only four ppl as audience). He asked if i drink(alcohol), I said very seldom.*he appeared surprised* Then he asked if i've been clubbing before, I said Never. *He looked shock* I asked him why? He said,:"Oh... you have those "party girl" look." Geeez... This is the first time anyone has said that to me. Hahaha.. i think ppl who know me will laugh in disbelief if they hear this.
And I'm happy today... hehee... Just found out that I can fit into GiorXXXX ladies pants. I've always thought that they don't have my size. But today, I saw 30% off all bottoms so I, "thick-skinly" go and ask for the largest possible ladies pants size they have. As I head for the fitting room, I was hoping that it can at least fit thru' my thunder thighs. But guess what? It was too big for me. Hah~ I bet if you were there, you could hear an evil smirk coming from one of the fitting rooms. hahaha...Yup...so I bought it. But had to alter it shorter due to a fault in my genes that caused me not to have model kind of long legs. Unfortunately, not having that particular gene wasn't the worse part. The worst part was having a quite good-looking guy measure my short legs up and down. Urgh. LOL...
I like the versatility of the pants - can be worned as full length or 3/4 pants or like bermudas. There's even an adjustable belt-like thingy at each side of the waistband for people like me who are similar to the works of a balloon(can expand and shrink easily). Anyways, the real reason I bought it was 'cos I'm running low on pants. Of all times, things chose to break down all together. My only pair of slippers decided to "OPEN MOUTH"???... you know when the sole of your shoes and the bottom part start separating from each other, it resembles an aligator with its mouth opened. heh~ How "imaginative" I am.
oh my air-con's working! yay! No more sweaty pig at home!
Scribbled by: jun @11:12 PM