Saturday, May 14, 2005
Lately, things haven't been looking too well. Seems like alot of things are troubling ppl.
Are human relationships such a pain to maintain? Then why do we subject ourselves to such a thing? Desires over rational thinking? Maybe so.
Recently, I've seen and probably experienced situations which set me thinking of the above.
Sometimes I just don't know how to deal with it. Sometimes, I just don't know who I can fully trust. Its a confusing cycle. At times, you think that you can trust and believe in a certain person. Other times, doubts sets in and you really wish you hadn't put in so much.
Its hard to decipher the complex inner thoughts of a human. Sometimes we act upon desires and at other times, we act through rational thoughts. When will we truly know a person to give them our trust(and not regret it)? I wish I knew the answer. I guess nobody can actually know.
Well well well... why am I suddenly so chim like tat? hahaa... I just wanna blog out my confused thoughts so that they'll stop bothering me. hee~ I am really confused by contradicting behaviours of ppl. They seem like this, yet they also seem to be like tat. Stark contrast in ppl's behaviours always scares me in a way. Its like... one moment, they could be the nice person that you used to know. The next moment, they could be anything else but nice. And it always happens in this way where you're caught off-guarded and the other party also did not purposely want you to find out. The next thing you know, you are probably wondering if all that you've observed of the person and conversations with him/her are just a facade.
Yet, through further interactions with that person, you find that your initial opinion still stands true. What would you chose to do? 1) continue to trust? or 2) be guarded?
Ok... I know I'm confusing you all also...hahahahaz... never mind. I'll move on to other topics...
Today's student conference thingy was....hmmm.. both boring and interesting. Some projects were really good and some were down right boring - probably cos we dun understand also hahaa...
I think the highlight of the event was the break and refreshments. heehee... dr.e.bear, tohko, evil toe and mojo all very excited abt the food. The otah was nice! but kinda spicy for me. I guess I really never eat spicy for too long le 'cos the rest say not spicy leh. Kenneth and Marvin both trying to "bio" girls. They "scanned" through the theatre and managed to find one chio bu with (yes.. even I have to agree) great figure. We all dared Kenneth to talk to her but he paiseh lar... haha...
After the event, evil toe, dr.e.bear and me went novena to eat lunch at Fish & Co! Yummmmyy! hahaz... The calamari and the fish was very niceee!! Shit le...evil toe got me hooked! :p
But I ate quite little today. Really no appetite 'cos I didnt get any sleep last night - insomiac!. Lunch was at ard 2pm and up till now...10pm... I havent eaten anything since. I took a 3hr nap which didn't help my appetite although I'm feeling quite fresh. I think i'll go grab something and force it down... hahahaz...
Yup! Tmr i'll be down at orchard... Evil clan ppl... I'll never tell you all exactly where I am! LOL... Try finding me.. heh~ heh~ *evil grinz*
Scribbled by: jun @10:01 PM