* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Been going out almost everyday... am sooo looking forward to sleeping till noon tmr. Hah~

Yesterday's shopping trip with evil clan went well. But i had to leave early to meet a friend... I didnt buy anything...tohko, Dr Ebear and sab bought something each. Tako spotted a very nice top and wanted to buy it but it was the last piece and it had defects on it. Haiz too bad. That top would look so sweet on her. We spotted alot of Cyn's style of clothes esp skirts! haha...next time must bring her over liao. Speaking of which, she should be back from Thailand! Evil clan Missed you Cyn! =)

Met up with Michelle today!!! Missed her sooo much!!! We were supposed to spend the whole day together but she had a last min meeting with a couple so we only spent 2hrs together. But nonetheless, I cherished every moment. Gave her her belated birthday pressie and she hugged me straight in the restaurant! Hahaz... I think the ppl ard us must be thinking that we are lesbians. Am glad that she liked the pressie. =)
We had a good old girly talk and I'm glad shes there for me. Am feeling a little down and moody these days(which i try to hide frm friends) due to some problems. I hope I didn't say anything that hurt anyone of you...if so, pls accept my apologies. Am feeling better already =) I don't know what I'll do w/o my michelle jiejie. Shes my angel sent frm above. Thank heaven for such a precious gift.

Off to watch tv!



Scribbled by: jun @7:02 PM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes