* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 09, 2005

yay! Can't wait to see ya all! We shall shop till we drop k! hahaha...
Oh ya... we need to get pressies for two of our evil clan members(you know who lar)
And 2 module results come out le~ still got 3 more waiting. I hope all evil clan ppl clear those two. I'm sure all of us can make it de! =)

And today went cycling with a friend. My butt pain haha... Not much ppl at ECP on a weekday(usual) and we only saw two bikini "babes" hahaha... My friend so sad cannot get to see "ppl"
:p haha... j/k lar... Then metup with my friend's brother. Wa...he REALLLY looked like my primary sch classmate leh! Its almost like an exact replica lor. I was thinking of asking which primary sch he came from but judging from his age, I don't think its him lar.
Now left the sister i havent meet yet. Haha..Yimin, if you're reading this... =P

Gonna be a human walking advertisement(with plank cards hanging on me) this sunday at orchard for Vesak day celebration. Am a volunteer for it since I'm in the CCA. Shall try to camouflage myself with LOTS of face paint so to avoid ppl I know from recognising me. Wahaha...To all those who are reading this: DUN YOU DARE COME. LOL! j/k...



Scribbled by: jun @6:30 PM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes