Sunday, May 22, 2005
I just realised its been a week since I last blogged! haha... time passes so fast. Soon in 2weeks time attachment starts. Very sian... just when I'm starting to enjoy everything.... oh well...
Anyways....shall trace back and blogged about the whole busy week.
Monday....
Went out with NUH's ex-triage friends... jaime and joyce. Its been so long since we last met... i think since Dec'04. They are still as hyper as before. hahaa... we talked and talked until Thai Express close shop... then went downstairs sit on the stone chairs with a table and continue. We chatted until 11plus pm then went home to catch the last train/bus. Jaime is so cheeky...hahaa... both joyce and I cannot stand her rubbish...hahaa... but it was really fun. =)
Tuesday...
Supposed to meetup with jieli and elaine to go PS but in the end cannot make it. Was procastinating...(hah...yeah I know its a very bad habit to have...heheee) didnt pack my stuffs for the chalet until the very last min. Urgh...
Wednesday & Thursday...
BBQ with Grp 2 ppl and chalet stayover with Evil Clan. We met up early and checked into the chalet at around 3plus. Then we slacked abit inside the room and started preparing the food and stuffs for the BBQ when mojo jojo came.
And thanks to Chun Meng, we managed to have very nice sambal stingrays!!!! Yummmyy..... He prepared the stingrays in our chalet toilet...hahahaa.....the ppl who came for the BBQ dunno abt it..heh heh heh. Oh...except for Von and WL....Von's eyes almost popped out when she found out LOL... But its clean hor...
Our toilet sink reeked of fishy stingray smell... even after hours.... imagine we had to wash up there... haha....
We took tons of crazy photos... really kee siao ones... everytime I see those pics I wanna laugh hahaa... We really had a great time.
Evil clan talked and played around with girly stuffs until ard 3~4am....then we decided to lie on the bed and talk.... Evil toe was the first to be knocked out followed by DramaQueen, Tako and Tohko. Dr.E.bear and I stayed awake thru'out the night and talked abt alot of things until ard 7plus~8am... then we fell asleep until 920am. We washed up and woke the rest of them up cos we have to check out by 1030am. Before we left the room, we took two last pics cos Evil Toe want to finish her roll of film so tat she can develop it.
After that we went to McDonalds for breakfast!!! The hotcakes tasted especially good that morning.... probably because I was very very hungry hahaa... my stomach growled since 4am!!
After that we all went home.... I had a short nap of 2hours then didn't sleep until late into the next morning.
Friday...
Am soooo tired... so I "nua" at home for the whole day... Was talking to friends on MSN until 345am then go sleep....just happened tat some of my frens are having some problems...so I stayed up and talked with them to make sure that they're ok before I went off.
Saturday...
Met up with Evil Toe!! Heh heh.... we had a great time shopping at orchard!! Hahaa...
Evil Toe tried a top and I tried a skirt at OP....her top fits but tooo short!! haiz...My skirt was too big cos I asked for XL hahaz...anyways I didnt quite like the skirt that much so we both left w/o buying anything.
She bought a Topshop top for $19 only!! And its very nice!!! Haha... We both went to try it....too bad I couldn't get it cos I was in-between two sizes that was available...it was either too big or too short for me. Heh... nvr mind. 'Cos later I found a mango top for $25... =)
The search for makeup with her was really fun...hahaa... I must say something here which Evil Toe would agree with me...most of those ppl working behind those major cosmetic counters don't really know their stuffs that well. The things that they chose for Evil Toe looked weird and they kept insisting that its like that...etc. And the way they apply makeup on customers also....weird weird one....they like to put too much or too uneven. Like that how to sell their products?? But hor... most of them looked nice when it comes to their OWN makeup. Maybe they only good at applying on their own faces... hahaaa... =p
Oh.....and we met up with ChunMeng and his friend...they wanted to tag along and shop with us girls cos they were really bored....hahaa.. Then we all had dinner and had a nice crappy talking session where ChunMeng's friend told us really stupid but funny stories abt his ship patrolling experience.
Had a long talk with Evil Toe at the mrt again.... haha... dunno why we always talked alot at mrt.... heh~ next time must sit down at some decent place le~
Yupz... that pretty much sums up everything for the week....
Scribbled by: jun @12:05 AM