Sunday, May 29, 2005
*Reality hits*
Realise that in another week's time attachment is going to begin!
*knocks head*
Heh~ Don't you just hate it when good times end?
Oh well... gonna blog about this week's stuff.....Its BORING. hah...
>>Monday<<
Went Kbox with elaine. No voice on that day cos I didnt get enough sleep. Poor elaine...wahahaha...have to tolerate my hair-raising singing heh~
But we had a good time and lunch tasted good...Mmm.. had salmon =)
Total bill came up to about $8 per person 'cos the timeslot was 11am-1.30pm.
Pretty cheap I would say...cos it comes with a meal & drink.
Then we went walk walk...shopped a abit.
>>Tuesday<<
Heee~ Went out with elaine again... This time was to watch Starwars Episode 3. Its damn good! Too bad that George Lucas(the director of Starwars movie series) was planning to stop producing the series. Heard this from my bro who read about it somewhere. Am disappointed...I was looking forward to catching the next one. Oh well...
>>Wed~Fri<<
Stayed at home to do some chores here and there. Dad was strangely more noisier than usual these days. Hahaha... I think he's bored. Heh~ Nobody entertained him then he came and disturb me. He made our signature laughter(a.k.a our greetings to each other) more often than usual and at times he sang very SHORT songs which included my nick. Hahahaz...that happens when I'm stuck alone with him at home 'cos he works different timing from my mum and bro.
Wanted to join samuel and elaine for a night movie on friday...but didnt go in the end.
>>Sat<<
Was planning to go sentosa with elaine and jieli but later on changed plans 'cos sentosa abit boring haha...
In the end went shopping again. 'Cos they want to buy clothes esp now that GSS started. So me just tagged along. In the end, only jieli bought something - a green top.
Walked around until shops close liao...then they don't want to go home so early so we hanged out at Cafe Cartel until almost 12am. The ice-blended coffee there are very nice! heee~ although it would be much better if I can have my pure vanilla ice blended...am not much of a coffee drinker anyways.
>>Sun<<
Am planning to meetup with jieli again.... accompany her to look for/buy clothes. Yes...you didn't read wrongly... shopping AGAIN. LOL... That's what best friends are for. We help each other out. It gets really boring at times...but in the company of a good 'ol friend, who will complain? heh~ =p
Next week is kena packed too....argh. Seems like the holidays are not enough!! I havent been able to meetup with my friend(mich k) since i started sch this year! And I want to visit my granny too. My mum say she misses us lots and has been asking for us to visit her. Missed her lots... =( I think I'll have to arrange with michelle jiejie and go together.
Ciao!
Scribbled by: jun @7:28 AM