* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 23, 2005

Its weekend! I can sleep!
This week has been quite good even tho' its still as busy as hell.
Went thru' my first full house at the restaurant! It was really crazy! I was the only runner who had to do serving, taking orders, washing cups, making drinks, refilling drinks, attending to cust requests....etc.
Was literally sweating alittle here and there despite being in an air-con place. Even some of the customers also sympathise with me... "waaa...you alone run the whole place ah! Very tough leh... poor girl..." Hahaa... i got that a few times.
But overall Damien thought i did really well. He even told my cousin about it. But i think i made alot of mistakes leh... dunno larz... just hope i'll do better next time =)

Today for night practical, as usual we had a great time with Michael.
We took a lousy chest xray for our project.

Yes...it looks funny. We made it that way. haha. We were going to show what happens to a xray image if the radiographer didnt do a good job. And that's Cyn's one year anniversary ring with xiaoming on that phantom's hand! heeee~

oh ya... xiao ming! more cheesecake! ahhahaa... OOOPS.. and sab...ur brownies!! haha... evil clan has quite a few really good bakers! YUMMMYYY....



Did I mention that I really love to have old patients? You know those 50yrs old and above?
Cyn loves babies/children...and shes sooo happy at KK hosp. Hahaz... I'm opposite! The reason why... I respect them and I think most of them deserve that kind of respect. Alot of them are those generations who worked really hard so that their children can live better lives. And it disturbs me when they tell me "I'm old liao... NO USE le...", "dont want to burden my children". I want them to be more optimistic. Everytime I see them I'll always tell them "what no use... we youngsters got alot to learn frm u all leh... U all eat salt more than we eat rice" hahaz...the last part was a direct translation from a chinese saying.
And everytime I say that, they'll laugh. At least they are happy and optimistic for that moment. Don't you find that alot of nice ah peks and ah mahs, when they smile, there's this quiet peaceful happiness that radiates out? I love seeing that.

ok enuff crap.



Scribbled by: jun @12:42 AM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes