Saturday, July 16, 2005
Have been having huge appetite lately. Urgh. Why is tat? I had a theory. But I'm not sure whether its because of that or not. Don't dare to look at the scales! ahhhhh...!! lol...
Anyways, did I say I really dislike Ch*n? His quiz yesterday was a killer! And all the quizes contribute 40% of our end semester grades! I'm so dead.
But then again, its due to my procastination and tiredness. Hah~ I only started studying 10hrs before his quiz. Which is at 12am... and his quiz starts 10am. Been really tired. I can't seem to find enough time to sleep. There seemed to be alot of things to do. Urgh. Hate this feeling.
I did well for one section and did like shit for the other section of his quiz. Eh... he is one big torturer! haha.... SHall never study frm his notes alone. I think we should just ditch his notes and memorise the radiological anatomy book instead.
Then again... its impossible to memorise THAT book. heh~ at least to me. I don't even remember him teaching us anything about mammograms...but then he put it in the quiz! What is that? He expects us to know? I actually flipped thru the book and I couldnt find anything about that anatomy he asked us in the quiz. Maybe he just want to make us all fail/have low grades. Hmmm..come to think about it, yes... He can really be THAT evil. lol...
Mr Ho's quiz was much more managable. Scored quite ok lar but Mr Ho say its a very easy quiz. Oh well... at least I feel happy that it reached my expectations which by the way, isnt high. haha... I also did last minute study on that too...i only started on that morning b4 the quiz!
Ok...enough about all of that stupid quizes. I had a great time during our practical class last night with Michael. I think he makes a great mentor/teacher in radiography. There's absolutely no airs and he has this sincerity that comes across.... almost everyone who has worked with him knows it. This is the first time I'm looking forward to night classes. haha... well, with a great lecturer, who will complain?
ok...gtg meetup with evil clan for sch project and then off to work till late night.
ciao!
Scribbled by: jun @11:58 AM