Monday, July 04, 2005
Finally! The ever sooo tiring attachment was over!
CCK polyclinic wasnt that bad. The ppl there were very nice. But the week I was there... there were tons of cases...30++++ a day. And I had to do almost every single one of them! My knees and foot had experienced a new level of pain threshold. Imagine the fact that I even need to think thoroughly whether to get up to walk to my kitchen frm my room when I need to get a drink.
Maybe its me lar. I tend to stress myself up easily. Am trying to relax liao...but i have high expectations especially in clinical practice. If I spot any preventable flaws, I'll tell myself to improve on it. And I have this habit of serving the patient all the way. By that it means I'll leave the room WITH the patient. Somehow I don't really like to leave them alone in the room, scared if they fall or trip on something. Crazy me. I think i need to change...hah~..
And today start school liao... Of all lessons, the 1st one had to be Ch*n's. Urgh. He likes to "talk"...
Anyways, evil clan, chun and ken all went bugis had wanton mee! The fried wanton plus TONS of mayo was NICEEEEEEEE~ hahaha... Ken was saying that we all are very 恐怖 (scary) eat so much mayo very fattening. Heh~ But its nice lor...who cares abt the sinfulness...hee~
And we get to see two evil clan babes try on bikinis! waaa.... can imagine the guys drooling if they see them. hahaha...
Today the school schedule abit screwed up leh. Didn't even let us know which group we are in so some of us didnt managed to attend a practical session. And the timetable SUCKZ! haiz...but what to do? have to bear with it this sem.
Yesterday went out to ECP with yimin, xuehou and xueqian. The bloody shuttle bus never come lor. I think they dont have the service on public holidays but they say have. Oh whatever. We all had to take cab down.
I had almost knocked down ppl a couple of times thanks to the triathlon. They cordoned off a lane so left one lane for both directions. That was ok. The worst part was there were very rude pushy cyclists wanting to squeeze here and there, and inconsiderate pedestrians who block off the one and only lane for us to cycle/blade. Wa... I so want to knock them down sia! *evil grinz*
Scribbled by: jun @8:19 PM