Tuesday, August 09, 2005
I'm enjoying school so much thanks to evil clan and gang. Even as schwk is making us all dreary and tired.. we managed to stay together and kee siao like nobody's biz! heeee~
Last friday(5th Aug) was one of the best dayz. Although there's the lousy Ch*n's quiz, we managed to keep our spirits up and took lots of pics!
Yes... I repeat... we are photo-freaks! Haha... I guess we really wanna keep the memory of us all together cos time passes really fast. Who knows what will happen next?
We did a ghost pic... thanks to xiao ming who took the pic for us.. heehee~

A beautiful pic by the sch's pond/fountain area...

During our night class with Michael.. we managed to convince him to take a group pic with us. Hee~ We always have a great time with him. He's a really nice lecturer =)
Pic is kinda blur cos i anyhow shrink it lol... pic too big and im lazy to use photoshop =p

Ok..enuff of pics..
Yesterday... evil clan, xiaoming and ken went for sushi buffet! I ate like 13plates plus a small tub of ice cream. All of us were very bloated... hahaha...
After that I went to FOX to buy a nice top for my bro's bday which is on 10th Aug.
Gonna keep it until wednesday then give him =)
Urgh.. Gonna study for Mr Ho's mid-sem exam liao...
ciao!
Scribbled by: jun @12:45 PM