Monday, August 22, 2005
After reading several bloggies... I've come to a conclusion that, Thanks to school's ever-so-packed schedule (and countless number of quizes, tests and projects), our social life has suffered in a way or another.
And not only that... LACK OF SLEEP also! Alot of us pay back sleeping time over the weekends and I do find myself sleeping in 10-12 hours each day!
We are shagged out...this semester really is testing my limits to juggle so many different things at one go. To be honest, I've never been so busy in my life. I'm pushing the "Debts" mentioned in earlier post, to the 1 miserable week of holidays. And now, I'm finding that i'm not able to fit in quite a number of ppl. Urgh.
And to think that during our mentor meeting, Mr H was telling us to all get attached when there's a chance. Quoted: "Go try! If not no time to find liao.. trust me. I'm an example.." LOL!Siao eh...now already no time liao..
Well...unless...!
Like Tako said; If someone sings Tong Hua童话 to us, we'll swoon, faint and fall into his arms. Erm..must add that he must sing it well too. Hahaha..
Ok! Enough crapping.. Pls ignore whats written above. Am stressed out so crappy nonsense things come out. Now trying hard to concentrate on studying Pathology...its a lethal module. So many things to remember =(Especially when exam date is on wed... and im working tues night! Argh. Nvr mind. I'll survive.(yeah..need to constantly remind myself hah~..)
P.S: I lovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee the chocolate pudding at my work place. Damn nice. Damn sinful... But i LiKe~! heeee~
Scribbled by: jun @9:27 PM