* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 26, 2005

urgh.. the start of attachment..Today wasn't too bad at work just the blur old me making some stupid mistakes. I just feel so sian... i want my holidays. =(
I'm still very much sleep deprived. 4wks of attachment... haiz.. MUST SURVIVE!

Oh btw, here's the pic of my part of evil toe's gift. It was assembled with D.E.B's plaque which is decorated with pretty rhinestones. I didnt take a pic of the finished end piece but i think evil toe got take a pic of it.

yeah... as you can see.. its slanted. I'm bad at balancing stuffs. heh~

I took a look at the list of competencies we have to do this block.. wow... i really have no idea how im gonna do all that.
I'll take this first week as warm up practice. Then cheong for the next 3wks if possible.
Yes... i need warm up practices considering the really damn stupid mistakes i made today. urgh...

Anyways! I'm starting to buy the accessories for the upcoming bbq cos there's this supermarket near where im attached to, they sell the stuffs at a pretty cheap price. =)



Scribbled by: jun @6:35 PM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes