* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Yup.. i got my wish to go to a particular hospital. Well....there are alot of us going this time and very little rooms.
Apparently, one i heard, left only 3 competencies and she gets to go there too. Hmmm... *ponders*. I mean, not that shes there to deprive others of their chance of doing competencies, (shes very nice), but I wonder if there's a need to put ppl like her there. Cos one room has 4 students. Imagine that. Thats really bad you know.
Think the CLO was being really really nice to accept and accommodate more than they can afford.

I don't think going there is any better. Everything seems bleak at the moment. Everyone seems to paint a wonderful rainbow about that place and i've yet seen it. I guess time will tell.
I'm stuck in a room where there's 0% chance of getting competencies that i want for 4days.
And 4days in a room with three other students eyeing for the same things as i do.
And 2 days in emergency with another person.
I'm gonna be there for 10days.
Chances of getting competencies: 20% (pessimistically)
Optimistically? hmmm.. 30%-40%
Wow.. look at the stats.

Ok... like cyn say, dun see it soo badly. Things might turn out good. I'm waiting for it to happen. =)
Oh btw cyn... i went suntec on saturday, saw G2000 sales. Maybe only certain outlets bah?



Typical day spent with casey @ Rm 1.
*She stares at me*
*I stare at her*
First case of the day? 1030am. Wow a Chest Xray! YAY!
(have never been soooo excited about CXR in my whole life)
A very slow but steady flow of hand, knee, ankle, KUB, CXR until 12pm.
12 to 1 pm? ------ I stare @ casey, she stare at me.
After lunch, we stare at each other again until 230pm.
230pm- 330pm a very slow but steady flow of the above xrays.
330-430pm? Staring.
Wow. How exciting my life is.
And i'm gonna be there for 4days. Heh~
Oh, i LOVE WALKING TO WORK. First time i'm able to give up transport totally.


Btw wendy, casey also say you lost alot of weight! See! Everyone noticed! =)



Scribbled by: jun @10:30 PM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes