Tuesday, February 14, 2006
I love LuLu! LoL.
After escaping from the bitch's evil claws, I suddenly see light at the end of the tunnel. heh~
Alex was great too. He helped me and casey out alot.
And.. TY was nice to us too. But initial impression of him wasnt good. Cos he has this straight face and doesnt talk much...gives out this unfriendly and strict vibe. But i'm glad to see that he wasn't like that.
The unfortunate part?
I became his target to make fun of.
I did a competency under him. And he, actually came down from upstairs just to "question" me as he goes through the list to be ticked and signed. Ask me a few stupid questions and purposely confuse me...my answers were correct and yet he gave this "you sure? something is wrong" look.
kaoz. LoL.
Still got a few incidents... i lazy to type ;p
Anyways, i love CR. hahahaha.
Cos dunno why upstair the machine seems very the strong ah. Then use conventional films somemore cannot change.
This week is even more crowded.
9 ppl.
5students at room 3. WOW.
And today they were quite busy, lotsa fluoro and some IVU. So left ONE room and 5 ppl. LoL.
Scribbled by: jun @9:48 PM