* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 30, 2006

29th April 2006
7.30pm @ Qian Xi Restaurant
Tan Qin Soon & Michelle Koh's Wedding Dinner!

Congrats to the couple!
I'm soooooooo happy for michelle!!!!!
Shes a dear friend of mine who is so kind, generous and have no temper!!
I met her while working as a temp. She was the nicest person I've ever known in the politic infested working world. Am sooo happy that I almost teared to see her sooo happily married to a decent honest man. Heh... but of cos i didnt cry lar... control mah. hee~
Nothing can beat seeing how happy your loved ones are.
I'm still in a very happy mood hours after the event ended. Ahhh... sooo happy. =)
Took a number of pics today...


Yeah... self vain portrait just b4 going out




@730pm
Ya... typical singaporean lateness for wedding dinner. Theres only about less than 10ppl seated when i arrived.




The Wedding Cake




Yeah... I was bored.. so i took a pic of the napkin which was nicely folded.




The couple! Ya.. i know i look soooo out of place with the two lovebirds. LOL...




About 830pm... the place is about 90% filled




A short photo presentation which was very nicely done.




Cutting of the cake... and darn.. the bride was blocked by the cake... =(




Trying to open the champagne...




Pouring...



Then came a short speech from both of them... and i remembered michelle saying a very mushy sentence... "I want to thank my mum for bringing me up so that i can marry this man." Wah Seh... so sweet.




Group pic of table 6.




The gorgeous bride. Yup... a woman is at her most beautiful on her wedding. That's very true.



A shot with my dear friend


Hope they'll have a cute bubbly baby soon! hehee~ So i can play with him/her. =)


Gotta meet my cousin michelle(another michelle haha) tmr... need to snooze now...



Scribbled by: jun @2:38 AM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes