Monday, June 05, 2006
Holidays.
Loved it.
Love staying at home and being a couch potato. Don't be surprised to see a walking life-size potato on the streets. If you see it, say Hi. Thats me. =)
I'm even too lazy to blog these days. Oh..and going online too.
Got a part time job recently. Working on fridays and saturdays. The pay is good and the place is nice and cosy. I like it. Its a little more high class than the previous place that i worked in. So that means I can't wear tees and jeans like I used to. Have to be smart casual (still can wear jeans tho'). Its a french style'd place... selling of course, mostly french-kind-of-food. The menu is filled with french words which looks oh-so-intimidating. But the worse had be the wines. There are so many different types and names and colours. And all in french. I literally had to match the spellings word for word on the list to the label on the bottle just to make sure that I didn't grab the wrong one. LoL.
And don't even get me going on the taste and reccommendation. I know nuts about it. Haha.
My first day was quite erm... jittery one. It happened to be the once a month buffet style theme. So it was fully booked. Most of the customers were caucasians but we had a table of japanese people. To be specific, americanised japs -can tell from their accent. They were wonderful customers I would say. Most of them were really very polite and nice. Some even asked me if I was new and how was the job doing...etc. And of course, I made tons of mistakes thanks to the wines. Was pretty nervous when I had to learn the names and types (which i've forgotten! Oops!). Agar-ation got me going. Hehee.
I still need alot of practice to get the hang of it 'cos everything I've learnt at Soul Kitchen was thrown back to Damien. LoL. At this place, there's so much things to know and learn about French food and wine. Which is really good as a breakaway from learning radiography stuffs. Heh~
Oh.. needless to say, boss is a french too. Didn't talk to him much cos he's always busy but he seems nice tho'.
Went out with sab on friday to chinatown after handling up our reports. We looked around for cheap massages/facial/spa stuffs. And wendy.... no such cheap price like quoted; "20plus for body massage/hr". Probably those sleazy massage parlours will have it. Heh Heh~
The cheapest ard has to be 40bucks per hour. And they have other shorter timings too if you are on budget. Think the most eye-catching for me is the foot massage. Think its about 20bucks/hr or something. That'll be heaven especially after attachment. We saw some dirt cheap facials too.
I want to go gai gai~
Michelle is down with second dose of chicky pox! Probably a different strand of virus.
Poor her. =( Haven't seen her in a long while.
Anyways, till then. yawnzzz...
Scribbled by: jun @2:22 AM