* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 07, 2006

Went for a run today.
And I happen to run beside this uncle during my 4th round. And he's freaking irritating with his keys hanging from his shorts which clink clank all the way.
I wanted to get away from him but it so happens that he was running at the same speed as I was. -_-''
Well, there was two choices. Either i slow down or i speed up.
But i cannot slow down because i'm timing myself as a form of guide for my upcoming NAPFA.
So i did neither cos i dont want to waste my energy for such insignificant distraction.

It went alright until I got to my 5th round.
I was minding my own business and maintaining my speed. And because he was on the 5th track and i was on the 4th one.
Naturally at same speed, i will overtake him because i cover less distance. But he purposely wont let that happen.

Not that i care anyways. I was trying hard not to laugh.
The best part was during my final round where i sped up, he was doing the same too! LOL. I was going to finish my last round and it wasnt his last round. So freaking obvious that he was trying to challenge a harmless innocent young lady. LoL.
For what? I dunno. Maybe he wants to prove that he's still fitter than an unfit young lady? :P

Hmmmm...

Anyways, I won the sprint. ;p
He slowed down and continue to run another round pretending nothing had happened. Hahaa.
Alot of funny people around.



Scribbled by: jun @2:44 AM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes