Sunday, December 03, 2006
With my case study~~ I've done like 6pages only~~ mostly just intro and a little history abt the patient. The rest are just content page and craps.. ahahaha
Its more difficult with this one than the previous cos it doesnt involve operation! All the medicine names and dosages are driving me crazy.
Gah!~ 11th dec is approaching~~ think i'll probably be doing alot of last min work b4 the deadline.
And thanks peeps for the concern =) My foot is doing very well! I'm able to walk about without pain le~ I think i probably hit a muscle/tendon or sorts to be in such pain. The bruise is also subsiding but still ugly.. lol.. i'm working hard with de warm compress and it should be gone within the next few days (optimistically speaking) LoL
Going back to hospital tmr to settle report matters... darn.. i hope it gets signed eventually BEFORE THE DEADLINE! If he keeps amending...i may not be able to submit it~
*crosses fingers*
Scribbled by: jun @8:30 PM