Thursday, January 04, 2007
Ahhh sianz...
Timetable is bad for this sem~ Now even saturdays have to attend lessons.
FYP stuffs getting more intense as the dateline draws closer.
Eeeks.
But i enjoy sch alot cos of EC and this sem is probably the last time we could all gather together like that. Will cherish the time~ =)
And welly, the change is definitely good! The trip has gotten us a brand new gorgeous babe back! Looking forward to seeing you wear all your new clothes! I don't think i can join you in that! hahaha~~ I'm too shy, conscious and dont have such deep Long Kau LOL...
So sian when holidays end.
And yay! So many peeps i know are joining me to "party" next time at work! LOL..
So suay me~ just the day before sch started, I hurt my right big toe. Crap. Quite a bad case of half ripped off toenail and with lots of bleeding. I have no idea what i kicked into.. obviously a very bad side effect of not having enough sleep. Have resigned to fate that my poor feet is accident-prone. Heh~
Ok yups.. just felt like crapping random stuffs today~ heh~
Scribbled by: jun @9:58 PM