* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 13, 2007

Rule of the game: each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own 10 weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

Frick! This is hard! Nevertheless, I shall make full use of my crapping skills! haha

1. I used to be very anal about crossing lines on the floor. You know when they lay large square pieces of flooring? theres always a narrow concrete square border separating each piece.
Or if theres obvious crack lines or patterns on the floor. Just clear lines on the floor with enough room for the foot to stand on without stepping on the lines.
I have to cross the lines and I cannot step ON the lines.
This applies to the escalator belt handle where you place your hands on. Sometimes the belts will go over lines at a certain point. Hence, I figured that its best not to place my hands on the handles. LOL.

And of course, the key word is "I USED TO". I stopped "practicing" it ever since i left primary school. Haha.

2. I believe I have a huge bladder. Haha. Those people who hang around me long enough will know that I don't really visit the toilet. I probably visit it like max 3 times a day? Haha.
I'm a camel. I store water in the form of urine Haha.
But! I have been trying to change that by drinking like theres no tomorrow. Which brings me to the next point.

3. I drink like there's no tomorrow. Thats at least 3 liters a day.
Anyways, with this SURGE in water consumption, I go like normal people le. LOL

4. I have the tendency to want CERTAIN things i like excessively. Like green tea. I can drink 10 cups ~ 10 tea bags within few hours. Lets not go into counting for the day.
And another one is wasabi. Those who ate sushi with me are horrified. LOL ;p

5. I fidget alot. I mean really alot. Haha. I cannot sit still for long. And i have this thing about shaking. Be it shaking legs, wringling my toes, shaking my chair(remember what i did to the rocky chair in TCC?), moving my butt, swing my arms around.. you get the idea. I gotta move. LoL.

6. I'm a grouch at home. If you are at home with me and you irritate me, you are SO DEAD.
*evil laughs*

7. I'm very active when i'm asleep. I do lots of flips when i'm sleeping. Haha.
As in, i flip from side to side alot. I'm not a very good sleeping buddy to have. especially when you're a light sleeper. Muahaha.

8. I do have a little flare on the arts and design. Most of the stuffs i draw, design, amend/alter or make is self-learnt.

9. I actually enjoy doing things alone. I do enjoy the same with other people along too.
But there are things that some people wont do alone that i would. Things like watching movie, eating, strolling at night, shopping etc.

10. I have a high tendency to become a workaholic. I just don't take breaks during work. If you ask me to work 8 hours, I will give you the full 8 hours. If there's nothing to do, I'd find things to do. Haha. I will even dream of working when i'm asleep.
Gawd... help me. Haha!

Yup! Thats de end of my crap! Haha
Now now.. *rubs hands* who should i tag...
Ok... most of evil clan kena liao i think.
I think tohko escaped! You yes.. tohko must do. LOL
Fare, Min, Medi, ziyang, joyce zhuo.
Haha.. i really ran out of ppl to tag.

And thanks cynthia for tagging me ah...*sarcasm* :p
LoL.



Scribbled by: jun @10:28 PM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes