Thursday, April 26, 2007
Heh! Finally back to Singapore! =D
I started to miss home on the 7th day. Haha. I'm such a home~y person.
Taiwan's a very nice place!! I love the place lots lots.
But it takes a while to get used to their culture there.
Will do a long long blog post on my trip soon after I consolidate the pictures.
Haven't got the pics from my bro. My dad used conventional camera so I probably won't use it.
It takes forever to develop and scan the pictures. Heh~ I'm lazy.
My phone camera alone... on my little 512mb memory.. i have over 400 pictures!!!!!
My bro has two 256mb card and one 1gig card.. all used finished!!
And!!! My dad used over 4rolls of film!!!!
Thats for a 8days trip!!
OMG!
Very scary right?!!!
Hahaha!
So be prepared to wait very long for the next post. Haha.
And yes... I bought alot of goodies from there...
Taiwan is a evil place for food.
I think everyone in my family gained like 5kg from 8days there. LOL
I went there as a human. Come back as a pig. Literally. Haha
Yup.. more detailed post much later.. with videos too. heh~
Just be patient ok. =)
Some bo liao pics taken on the plane...
Clouds~

Foggy land view due to clouds


Ships on SG's shores

ya.. very bo liao indeed. Haha.
Scribbled by: jun @3:01 PM