Saturday, April 07, 2007
Its Over!
Its a crazy ending but at least it ended fun and with my stomach feeling oh-soo-satisfied.
I want to go back Safra Tampines Sakura for buffet!!! The food is freaking damn good as compared to the Orchard branch.
Think i ate like 8 tempuras! Cos they are damn crispy and nice! I usually don't eat that much prawns lor! Actually, I seldom eat prawns! But the tempuras are so nice that i couldnt resist!
And the salmon sashimi sooo heavenly! Fresh and full of fat! Just the right combination that melts in your mouth. And no nasty aunty(orchard branch) who stare at us when we grab the whole bunch of it. hehee
Durian puffs there are good!!! Oh my..
Okok.. you get the idea.. the food was good ok. Hah~
Ahhh.. i can literally feel my coronary artery getting narrower. LOL
But a feast like that is just what we need to end our last school day at NYP!
Straight after dinner that night, i slept for 12hours straight.. until some bloody person started drilling his home at 12pm. ARGH! -_-''
I'm so glad that FYP is over!
It has been a really tiring period. All of us put our heart and soul into Noxin. Although some faggots didnt like it, hey! MAJORITY of them liked it. We should concentrate on that and not let that faggot get to us. =)
Let us admire Noxin once again...

Our Final Noxin =) So chio right.

Our Noxin 3D Model
Yeah~ no more coaxing that bloody machine anymore! WAHAHA. I can scold and curse it as much as i want. LOL.
Yups, thank you evil clan for the wonderful 3 years. Good and bad times, it has been very memorable. I don't think I can get through it without you guys. =)
We'll be heading to different hospitals in ard 2months time. And the spinsters us must remind each other not to become those monsters who were mean to us when we're students! LOL
And tako, no.. i will not bring supper to AH for you. LOL :p
But! I can bring you to eat Queenstown's famous popiah or even accompany you to eat at Alexandra village or Ikea.. since its so near my home. Heh~
and those heading to aussie, all the best =)
Hint: I want my nouggats(spelling?).
=D so happy~
Scribbled by: jun @7:24 PM