* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 14, 2007

Been kept busy going out and reading alot of books!
Its been loong since I had time to read some!
My cousin had passed me a bag of books 2 years ago.. and guess what? I read like TWO during the course of my study.
Now I've gotten started and finished two books already.
Oh.. cynthia! I can return you "My Sister's Keeper" le!! Sorry for hogging it for so long.
And I've finally finished House season 2 part 1. LoL. Still got disc two to go. hehe~
Ya ya.. i know i'm slow ok~ I've been off the computer for 4-5 days so i didnt watch it.

Currently on this book from my cousin~~ called Kept Boy by Robert Rodi. My! Its hilarious.
Love the book!

I think my workaholic nature is acting up again.. or is it paranoia?
Starting to get dreams of me working again. Oh Gosh! Thats freaky though. The thought of stepping out of the student status and losing all that freedom. Eeeeeks!
I could start a countdown soon. Its less than a month to go.
=(





Going to watch spidey later in the evening. =)



Scribbled by: jun @2:06 AM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes