Thursday, May 17, 2007
I finally finished the two movies! I think its quite nice! Love the suspense and the "mental war" between Light and L.
Spidey 3 was alright.. but is a tad too long... i love the touching ending.
People around me were almost crying and stuff... however i was busy trying to get blood circulated to my ass. LoL
Went to hospital with tohko and they did a mini medical checkup again.
Thats weird.. i thought we went through that in january.
Anyways, the doctor this time was cute. LoL! I told my friend about it and she say i could pretend to be sick and visit the staff clinic often. AHAHAHA.
Nah probably wont work cos they rotate docs everyday i think.
Welly... we never take CXR leh.. dunno if its really required...
EEEKs! just slightly more than 2 weeks left!!!!!!!!! =(
Scribbled by: jun @11:24 PM