Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Literally.
Eeeks.
=(
Had a fun time with Cathy and Lay Hoon on sunday.
Its been long since i last met up with them. Missed them sooooo much.
They are like elder sisters I'd never had (besides Michelle my cousin =D).
Went to visit LH's new 3 & 1/2 room flat. Its niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Makes me wanna get my own flat once I enter spinsterhood. LoL
And I can have my own doggie w/o mum's nagging. hehee~
Or I can get a bigger place since i have a bunch of close friends who say they most probably will join me in spinsterhood. Most imptly, they love doggies too. Heeee~
Had steamboat with them and sang karaoke at some ulu place. Haha...
There are things that just simply cant be expressed but felt deeply in heart~~ I don't know what i did to deserve such nice & caring "sisters" like you two!
Too bad janet's not around (shes having fun in bangkok) or else it'll be like a reunion thingy haha...
Ohhh... i gotta meet xueling for cycling later in the afternoon! and its 4am?
Xueling also not sleeping yet lor... seeing tat shes still online in msn with me LoL.
Hopefully we both dun fall asleep when cycling... later knock into tree or drop into drain. Haha
Oooo..results are out... No sub paper for me! Heheee~ Good!
Yay! Finally made it through the last lap!
Hope the rest do fine! =)
Scribbled by: jun @3:55 AM