* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, June 19, 2007

This first week at OT is quite exciting...
Maybe abit too much for the weak heart.
I did two OT cases on monday.
I wasn't used to the machine so the first case wasn't that good. I think i annoyed the surgeon... OOPS. I dunno... but he never scold me so i guess i just made it? Hahaha... anyways i really think i sucked in that case.

Second case was way smoother cos I was more familiar with the machine.
Even got the first praise from the surgeon.... (FYI, its same surgeon as the first case.. LoL)
But i still think i didnt do that well enough to deserve that. Need more practice and better shots.

I still haven't mustered my courage to take on the spine cases.
Its not the case itself but rather the surgeons...
Otherwise, i think OT is really very interesting (yes i dont mind being sent to OT...if not for the surgeons' unpredictable temperament ).
The satisfaction you get from one shot one kill in OT is wayyyyyyyy more than plain film x-rays.
But of course, you get more stressed there. Well...theres always both sides to everything.

The OT in charge orientated me whenever we had free time in between cases. As usual, theres always alot to learn from him. His advices for OT is super useful one. Not those talk cock one.
Thats how i'm able to survive through the first day.

Tmr is damn busy and i've got to do two cases tentatively.
Which is why i'm online... haha.. researching on the case i'm supposed to image on.

Yup.. gtg~ ciao!



Scribbled by: jun @8:41 PM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes