Sunday, June 17, 2007
I did not want to post it here earlier cos my dear friend does read my bloggie. It wouldn't be nice to say here without her knowing it first.
We had a talk about it and I had to be sure that she can accept it before telling her.
Well here it is... some of you might already have known it beforehand...so its a repeat of what I had said. This is for those who wanted to know about my ghostly experience. Haha~
"I think I saw a ghost.
I'm a little unsure though. Because of the fact that it happened when I was asleep.
It happened on saturday morning. I stayed over at a friend's place on friday night.
She had a guest room which has a queen sized bed. So me and another friend slept there~
My bed partner had to leave early ard 8am to go attachment... so i slept alone from there on.
I couldn't really get back to sleep after sending my friend off even though i had the whole bed to myself. Haha..
So i put on my earphones and listened to the radio while lying on the bed and trying to get to sleep.
I drifted on and off sleep... light sleeping actually. So I looked at the time each time i drifted awake.
The last recent time was about 10am. And the room was extremely bright as the sunlight poured in from my right side where the window is.
I slept on the left side of the bed and lying on my left side... my back facing the window.
You know when u're asleep, your ears auto shuts out any noise?
Cos when i was asleep i couldnt hear the radio.
So when i drifted awake, i remember clearly i could hear my radio and the DJ talking away.
But I could not move AT ALL. I tried very very very hard but i just cannot move.
Its just very weird because i was consciously trying to move but cannot.
I looked around... saw the door, the floor(cos i was sleeping near the edge of the bed).... and then i saw my hip... and there SHE WAS.
You know when you're sleeping on your side, your hip naturally protrudes out? cos females have naturally bigger hips..so the curve is more prominent when you sleep on your side...
Like...erm.. im sleeping on my left side, then my right hip curves can be seen.
And SHE was resting her upper chest area on my right hip curve with her hands dangling in front. I see her very very clearly. SHE was wearing white and had long black hair.
SHE had red iris(eyes)~ that was what distinguished her as you know...
I can even see the sunlight pouring in on her face from my right. Yes.. it was that clear.
SHE had an expressionless look... It was a probably 2-4 seconds glance at HER and yes SHE was looking at me.
Afterwhich, i closed my eyes and I was consciously asking myself in my heart, "Am I scared?".
"No I'm not scared at all. I don't feel anything."
But i still couldn't move. And feeling trapped was getting really uncomfortable so i started chanting Buddhist prayer. After about 1 minute, I finally can move and I rolled myself down, squatting and facing the bed. I looked around trying to find anything wrong....but everything was back to normal. There was no one in the room.
I walked into my friend's room and she was still sleeping away. There was no one else in the house.
I dont know...it felt kinda surreal... and the strange thing was I don't feel HER weight at all when SHE was resting on my hip.
I think its Bei Gui Ya (suppressed by a ghost?)...
I mean... if its purely just cannot move... I can probably contribute it to something scientific... you know there's actually an explanation when you cannot move while awake from sleep.
But who can explain the fact that I saw HER resting on me????????????!!!!!!!!!
And after that, i went back to sleep.. on the same bed... HAHA!!
I wasn't too bothered... ;p "
Till now, i'm still not too bothered... I really do not know why I'm not scared. I mean...if i see ghost appearing in front of me i'll definitely be scared and will be screaming my head off. LoL.
Dunno lar.... haha...
Scribbled by: jun @7:00 PM