Sunday, June 24, 2007
My first most depressing day in OT.
Friday.
It was crazily busy. Totally nuts. We were running from theatre to theatre...imaging for different procedures. So much so that i was sweating in the cold OT rooms! lol...
And plus, i was reprimanded by the same surgeon who praised me days ago.
Hah. Look how things can change within such short time.
I screwed up my first imaging for pelvic reconstruction. It was damn hard...at least for me.
Inlet, outlet, judets, AP, lateral on the II machine(& you've gotta do it fast too). Looks easy but its tough in practice.
Haiz... but managed to get some ugly pictures tho. urgh.
I sustained 3 bruises this week from working in OT. HAHA. How great hor?
I think i'm gonna get carpal tunnel soon from using the old machine. lol...

2 on my arm...thats after it has somewhat faded. I got this early this week. 3rd bruise was on my thigh.
Its simply a really bad day for me.
I walked around Ikea after work to destress myself. Hah~
Had an ice cream there too. hehee~
Anyways, today I went to eat dim sum buffet at Harbour Front centre!
It was my treat for my family for my first paycheck.
It was super crowded lar! Never go on sunday morning again.
Tmr gotta x-ray kids in the paeds room. Oh my... pls send me lots of guai guai kids.
No screaming violent ones pls.
=p
Scribbled by: jun @11:41 PM