* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 17, 2007

Finally experienced 'chaotic' work day on friday.
So many people and all the rooms were utilised.
But its all good.
I had been working my biceps this week cos there were many really challenging cases to be done.
Thank gawd I had a fellow colleague in the same room as me. An extra pair of hands works wonders.
Am really grateful to the seniors who have guided and helped us newbies in so many ways.

There were ups and downs of course.
But the priority right now is to get used to the whole flow of things.

Anyways, I got my first pair of rubber shoes (ahem~ something similar to crocs). Seems like its getting out of trend cos i had a hard time finding them now.
But hey.. i'm not a fan of that kind of shoes. Just that i needed it for work.
After trying the classic design that i'm sure most people have seen before, I've realised my feet is not suitable for it. Haha! How great is that? I mean... that design is supposedly made for comfort, long wearing... etc. But noooo. Not for my picky feet.
My big toe hates it totally and I foresee myself having black colour toes soon if I wear that for work.
So, I bought the ballet~ish version. Which during my less than 1 minute try, felt much more comfortable. At least my toes agreed with me at that very moment.
And there were only 3 colour choices. All which I don't like.
So, out of a little desperation, I bought a colour which seemed the most appropriate.
Magenta.
And to add to how much i dislike this pair.... it stinks of rubber.
Yeah. I would've killed myself if i bought this to wear to go shopping on the streets.
Anyways, it doesnt matter. I look horrendous enough in blue scrubs (my skin colour makes blue look weird on me).

Oh... before i forget... while shopping around for rubber shoes with some friends, i met a couple in our RG batch. Heh~ Such coincidence. If not for his "unique" voice, I wouldn't have turned back for a second look.


Am heading to OT next week... and I'm on my own on friday in OT!
heh~~ all the best to myself. =p



Scribbled by: jun @2:59 PM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes