* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 14, 2007

Had gone to graduation last week. It was great meeting evil clan again.
It'll be hard to gather everyone after that.
Am too lazy to upload pictures. Hah~
Anyways, hello to peeps at DownUnder!
Sorry I couldn't send you guys off 'cos of work and the much needed sleep hours. I totally cant function properly if I don't get enough sleep.

Watched Transformers with tohko & her sis! The movie is really bery bery bery bery GOOD! I looooooovvvve it!

This week has been alright. Mainly because I'm just starting to train for portable. And its not done yet. Hah! I'm like one of those few late ones who haven't been trained in portable, IVU and fluoro.
Why? Because they like to see me in Inpatients? haha~
I'm officially the Inpatient Queen liao lor. Even the other staff working at the Inpatient side also ask me... "How come its you again? How come you always working in Inpatient?"
Waaaa... what can I say...I dunno lor.
I even recognise some "regular customers" and they also recognise me lor.
Chie Sing and I both hate the "SURPRISE!" factor though - secret. Haha.
But its totally fun working with her in Inpatient. Some things that she does and her facial expressions at times just make me burst out in laughter. This woman ah.. omg...
Seems like ppl from SAJC who's in this profession are prone to be kee siao one. LoL.


I like portable leh. I had so much "fun" this week due to audits.
I like pushing the machine and walking around the hospital. And chasing people away when x-ray'ing. Kekeke

Next week there's students once again. More helpers. The more the merrier =)



Scribbled by: jun @8:26 PM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes