* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm suffering from that today. I used almost all my energy today.
I'm aching all over. So many beds today. I was hoping for wheelchair ones. Heh~
Thanks for peeps who dropped by to help me. I couldn't have done it all by myself.

Saw the schedule for next month... yups... Most of us are starting shifts liao...
I'm gonna be on afternoon shifts at the end of next month and that includes sundays too.
Buai buai... there goes my life. Or rather OUR lives. Hahaha.

Today was pretty eventful. Was running between two rooms covering different areas.
Yawnzz... i'm sooo tired. Need to sleep.. ciao peeps!



Scribbled by: jun @10:32 PM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes