* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 21, 2007

First two days of the week was terrible.
But thank gawd everything's settled. ya... at my expense.

Next few days were much better. I finally finished orientation for portable but I still haven't gone to certain places. I hope I wont get lost. Haha.
The pager didn't ring at all for the whole afternoon while I was orientating under a senior.
Its good when you're on your own. But its not so good when you're still training.
Oh well.....what to do.

Next week, I'm back in INpatient once again - well well.. not something new for me though.
They are still doing the SURPRISE factor there.
I hope I'll be alive by then. Haha.

Sorry fare... I've been catching up on sleep these days.. I'll meet you up next weekend k?

So far work has been like a kid learning to walk... you have to fall and get up many times before you get stable.

But thanks to tohko and ah chua's company.. hehee it made life sooo interesting.
The rest of the peeps also lar.. its more 热闹.
Especially tohko leh... when you not ard hor.. more quiet. Less noise. HAHAHA. Thats what a senior told us yday cos you like to scold the computers. LoL.
I like noise though. But not kids crying noise pls. Heh~

Can't wait for payday! Hehee!







Scribbled by: jun @4:07 PM







Crapperings.♥


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.♥

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.♥

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.♥





Credits.♥

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes