* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 25, 2007

I think i'm really kinda stressed out by work. Haha....
The night after I finished my CT head training, I had a terrible nightmare of this horrible auntie who kept moving her head during the scan. I kept telling her not to move over and over again and she kept moving her head! In the dream, I was sooooo frustrated and wanted to give up already.
Thank gawd I woke up. LoL.

And guess what? Yesterday night, after knowing that I'm going to start night shift next month, I had another nightmare again.
This time it also involves CT head scans and that horrible auntie is back! ARRRRGHHH!!!
I dreamt that I was on night shift and had to do that auntie's CT head scan. And she kept moving even though I told her not to. (And yes, if you're wondering, the auntie can understand me fully cos she can reply to my questions/instructions) She can even miraculously lift up her head even though I've taped her forehead to the headrest. OMG. And you know what? She'll always do that just when I'm about to start the scan. KNS.
I was sooo frustrated that I started scolding the auntie. Haha.
Eventually, I canceled the scan. I refused to do it until they could get her head still!
How terrible!!

However, in real situations, i guess it would be totally different. Docs wont just stand there and watch me helplessly cos they need to see the scan too! Heh~

Anyways, my shift will be with ah chua! Heh! Good! And guess who is our on-call person during our nights? Its TOHKO! MUAHAHAHA. *evil grinz*
Ah chua say she'll definitely call tohko back to entertain us. HAHA.
So Tohko must be prepared ok? hehehee...

This sunday i'm on morning shift. Afterwhich I'm on PM shift for the whole week stationed in OT(again!) and A&E.
For the first time, I actually hope the Hungry Ghost month can last longer. Hahaha...
More people stay in during late hours. Then got less chances of accidents hor? :p



Scribbled by: jun @10:53 AM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes