Sunday, September 09, 2007
Hello peeps! I'm back after 2weeks of disappearing act in blogging space. haha~
Finished my PM shift last week and did endoscopy work this week. Gotten a huge bruise on my left arm from doing a resuscitation case at emergency. Now everytime my colleagues spots the bruise, they poke at it. Hah~ Thanks for being so nice to me.
*sarcastic look*Was sent up to another building for training when I was very 'eng' one morning. They use another CR system there. They mainly serve private patients so the 'air' there also very high class. LoL. I also see more foreigners towering over me. And it makes me nervous 'cos their lung fields are much bigger than asians, don't know whether can fit into one film or not.
I was telling my OT in-charge on friday that I was going to work alone in OT on saturday and hope that there's no case. And you know what he said? "Tmr confirm will have spine case!"
I was like >_< Wa lau... how can you curse me like that!
And speaking of that evil curse he made...it came true lor! I was paged to go in for a SPINE CASE ON SAT at 1145am. Before that, I was happily rejoicing that I was going to be off work at 1230pm until that page came. Wa seh... immediately i msged my OT in-charge and "scolded" him for his WU(1) YA(1) ZUI(3)乌鸦嘴.
And he laughed it off. -_-"
Anyways, after passing the OT case to the next shift person, I went on to do some volunteering work with ShuEr & HuaQing. Its pretty meaningful. We carried out the activities planned by the volunteer group to help the intellectually disabled people. I felt alittle awkward at first but got to know new friends at the end of it. It makes you really happy to be around them. They are actually quite a cheerful friendly bunch of people. I would love to go back again but i think i'll be missing the next two sessions due to work. =(
I'm gonna start my first shift patterns tmr! Its 2 weeks long filled with a mix of AM, PM and night shifts. Me and ah chua are the last two to start shift from our batch. Even though Tohko gave up her on-call, ah chua and I plan to call you to buy supper for us on our night shift. HAHAHAHA! Or maybe call you for a small chat to entertain us. Hehehee
Got new specs 2weeks ago! Its cherry pink!


Effect after playing with PhotoDJ on my phone heh~
I look more decent with specs hor..like more deep in thoughts... haha!
=p
Scribbled by: jun @1:23 PM