* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 21, 2007

In the form of an UNCLE instead of AUNTIE.
My nightmare on CT is really like a prophecy. I'm totally freaked.
I'm sooo tired.

My first night shift turned out quite ok.. but tiring. I couldn't sleep when I returned home the next morning. Was zombiefied and yet cant fall asleep. Its the worst feeling ever.
Perhaps I'm still not quite used to the late hours of working.


Tonight and tomorrow, I'd be on night shifts. Hopefully things will turn out fine.
Now now... I need to drink lots of green tea to keep my energy up! Haha~ Especially on sat night shift cos I'd be covering the whole hospital for morning rounds! >.<

Wish me luck ppl... =)



Scribbled by: jun @12:13 PM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes