Friday, September 28, 2007
I'm doing shifts for the whole of next month... >_<
Especially when its 5am onwards till the end of the shift.... I was stoning away while waiting for patients. Its really tiring....
Tohko was surprised that I was so tired... cos i could stay awake thru'out during chalet.
But you see... during chalets, you no need to use brain mah. Hahaha...
There's sooo many things that run thru the brain when doing even the simplest x-rays.
We celebrated Ah chua's bday on thursday... giving her a small little surprise during lunch time.
And I'm doing shift with her again for the next two weeks! Haha...
Aiyah... too bad never do shift with tohko hehee... anyways no need liao lar... Got ppl say we conjoined twins liao.
Got my first rare case today... doing stenver's view for the cochlear implant. First time doing it.... heard a senior say he only did it once or twice in his whole career lor.
Wa seh... how lucky can my colleague and I get... we only started work for 4months only lor.
Speaking of time, its only 2months more till the end of our probation!
Time really pass real fast.
I lost one of my earrings today... and I happily walked around with one earring hahaa... And I think nobody noticed it. Or maybe they think i'm making a fashion statement.. hehee...
Hopefully I can survive my shifts...I get sooooo tired that I just slump down on the floor after I reached home.
Thank goodness I'm not working on my bday. Haha. Thats the small perks you get from working shifts...
you get off days during weekdaysJust a short update only... GTG sleep...
BuAi bUaI!
Scribbled by: jun @11:15 PM