* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 17, 2007

My phone is dead. And yes, I'm upset too. Argh.
Irritating.
Argued with the service center's manager also.
I'm boycotting SonyE's phones for now. Angry with them.
I'm just mortified that they gave me such stupid reasons.

I'm not an idiot you know.

So.. I lost some contacts as well... cos not all were stored inside my SIM card.

I have two OT cases later in the morning. Feeling stressed.

A Random thought...
Sometimes, I just don't know what to do with myself.



Scribbled by: jun @1:11 AM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes