Friday, December 28, 2007
Did my night shift till xmas eve morning. Was totally zonked out that I couldn't focus anymore.
The handphone kept ringing almost every 30mins and I had to walk up and down from Emergency to the main dept to do portables.
Argh. The worse thing was that I had to do a number of portables in a faraway building, each called on separate timings. EEks. I reckon that I probably walked like 5km that night.
I slept from 930am till 430pm and was obviously late for the buffet with my buddies. OOps. Cos they only confirmed the timing after I had fallen asleep.
Had a very very full meal plus desserts and we returned home somewhere past midnight.
I realised that I'm accumulating vouchers...from bday gifts to xmas gifts. I'd better start using them soon. heh
Xmas day was spent at the Chen's house and with their friends/cousins.
Pictures updated later...waiting for them to send to me.
Evelyn's chocolate log cake is damn damn nice lar!! I loved it!!!! Dark chocolate! YUMS!
Thanks to the Chen family for letting us thrash the house. Heheee~
Doing Night shift later~ yawnz
Scribbled by: jun @2:00 PM