Monday, December 31, 2007
Caught a cold and was struggling through my night shift...wanted to give up and just collapse on the floor. Haha... but I didn't... I took longer time to focus and do the cases.
The one thing that I regret was not being able to help xiuping when I went down to A&E.
I was wearing a mask wherever I went to. Disinfecting the things I touch... hahaa.. since no one was upstairs where I was stationed at... I practically cleaned the place cos its not nice to spread the germs around..
The second night I was stationed at A&E... was still in the midst of recovering. I prayed...and hoped that it wont be an overwhelming busy night cos I wasnt exactly feeling that well to perform "magic" ~
you know... things you do to speed up when it gets really too busyThank goodness "someone" answered my prayer. It was the best night shift ever. Even xiuping was very surprised.
=) At least something good came out of something bad. =D
Pics of the xmas gathering at the Chen's place...



Look like a huge family photo of brothers and sisters.... hahaa
Went to sing karaoke despite having blocked nose and some cough. Woa hahaa... I sound so "sexy" sia... LOL...
Had a great time blasting out the speakers with ShuEr and relieving stress.
Gotta go back to office hours again.... sometimes I wonder if our body system would breakdown more quickly when we switch from shift work to office hours and vice versa so frequently...
Scribbled by: jun @12:52 AM