Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I'm still fighting it. Thank you peeps for your encouraging words/hugs and whatsoever.
Appreciate it lots!! =)
Can't wait for the break soon so that i can go and relax and just not think about anything.
Lately, i've been blasting music in my room.. evanesence songs. Its a very good psychotherapy.
Been singing along like there's no tomorrow. Haha! I think my neighbours are going to complain soon. "Who's killing chickens upstairs?! Terrible screaming sounds!"
There's so many things i want do next and things that are planned for me.
Its going to keep me real busy. But with the right companions, anything is worth it!
Btw, I think The Leap Years is a pretty nice local movie.
Really love the corrinne may's songs there. So full of deep meanings.
So if you believe in chasing after your dreams/loves whatsoever... do watch it.
Main moral of the story...is to be real patient.
I'm going to wait patiently for what i've been fighting so hard for.
Scribbled by: jun @9:07 AM