* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, March 01, 2008

Now i really truly know how it feels like... to lose a part of yourself. The pain, the uncontrollable behaviour.
Unknowingly, i've loved something so deep that losing it would mean losing a part of me.
Right now, i haven't lost it, just anticipating the loss. And its already too much for me to bear.
It scared me.
I'm afraid that losing it would make me souless literally.
Its whats keeping me going on despite the unfavourable environment.


All i can say for now, my stand is still the same. I will fight for it. I will make myself heard.

I'm sorry if i really scared you ah sing. But if you're truly my friend you shouldnt be right? =p



Scribbled by: jun @1:24 AM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes