Thursday, April 24, 2008
Everyday on the way to work, i would stop and smell the flowers, admire the beautiful blue sky or watch the moon and stars if i'm working nights.... or just enjoy the nice breeze that blows into my face.
Little things like these become so important in my life right now.
They are just so beautiful. Just wonderful moments that I cherish dearly.
They remain my sources of sanity. That the world has its beautiful sides.
How I wish i could just run away to some place where no one knows me.
When you've seen enough of the real world, its hard not to be assertive.
Sometimes I prefer to be in my innocent self.
I don't know.
People seemed to think that my perseverance and determination are endless.
I hope they're right.
If that's why i'm chosen...i'm not sure.
What is real, is what I cannot see anymore.
Scribbled by: jun @12:41 AM