* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 12, 2008

To some people, in some places, no matter how committed you are, no matter how many people are on the same side, it just doesnt matter.
When you're on a heck care attitude, there's nothing the rest can convince you otherwise.
Teamwork is really an understatement here.
You can talk whatever shit crap but with no action, you're just nothing.
But wait, even with your talking - its not even constructive at all.

As much as I love what I'm doing. There's bound to be a limit.
My passion for this will never die but I'm not about to torture myself to death.
Yes, at this rate that I'm going, I'm most probably going to dig my own grave soon.
Its not just me. Others too feel the same way.
Just remember, You'll be nothing without us too.

I finally understood why some became such a cynic.
Its driven by everything here.
Everyday, the struggle goes on and on and on.
I'm really not a super human. Nor are the rest.
But we have to constantly perform "magic".
I'm really tired. Really tired...

The pictures have to wait a while. I'm totally not in a mood to blog about that.



Scribbled by: jun @3:50 AM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes