Saturday, May 03, 2008
My colleague said, "I feel like a production worker."
Do and go! Do and go!
I totally agree.
It became such that on one occasion, I went to isolation room to do an x-ray, only to find out that they added one more so i had to walk back to take one more film.
I went and came back and the nurse was shocked and said "I saw you stepping out like 5secs ago and now you're back?!"
Yeah.. that comes from OJT in A&E. Having to cover 8 areas ALONE (apart from doing admin work + portering simultaneously)
I think most of us walk like running speed by now.
Its crazy here.
It became like.. whenever we call the On-Call back, it meant that we're pretty darn busy.
A race against them writing the forms and us clearing the forms. my goodness.
I've never been so "high" working like this. *pun intended.
My lips turned pale white after night shift last night. I got a shock when i went to change out and saw myself in the mirror.
Guess i might have scared some kids in the middle of the night Hahaaa.
Scribbled by: jun @5:39 PM