Monday, June 09, 2008
My dear twin tohko, read your bloggie and i'm very very touched. =) *muacks*
I'm blogging here to let you and everyone of my best friends know that no one can ever snatch my attention away from you all. (except my immediate family lar :p)
You guys are the ones who have been with me throughout whatever shit i've been through.
A new person just can't replace that kind of love and care you all have showered me with.
I'm just really glad that you guys stayed with me despite my whinings and other unpleasant stuffs hehee.
How can a new person replace all that?
Don't assume that i'd be ignoring you all. I won't. In fact, i'd still be here wherever or whenever you all need me.
I'd never be able to stand here alone without the support and comfort from you all.
There are some things that just can't be replaced.
=)
Scribbled by: jun @10:48 PM