Friday, June 06, 2008
Had a durian feast with my colleagues and it was good! I mean.. the durians lar. Heh.

It was a all you can eat thingy...
I was pretty stuffed by the end of 6seeds of durian.
Pretty lousy right.. heh. Even bought some home for my bro who's de durian king of the house!
As usual, i'm on shift work again.
Everyone i worked with said i've become so sensitive to the clock-in sound that i could detect every form that comes in.
For those who dunno... x-ray request forms are clocked in before they put it to our to-do tray.
Heh.. i could even be woken up if i hear that sound. Its not loud at all and some of my colleagues don't even hear it.
Hopefully later my night would be a good one. But i have a bad feeling that i'm going to be stuck in OT again. Argh.
Can't wait for my shift to end. I'm just so tired.
I'm missing Fare alot lately... probably cos the flying date to see her is getting closer! And also cos i havent done our evil duo laughter for very long liao. Heheheee.
Going for my wisdom tooth extraction next week!
Actually i'm kinda looking forward to it.. i know its gonna be a torture but to get away from work and get some of my sanity back is more impt.
I've been given new tasks lately...i don't know what's happening why they chose to give me that. Its going to make me more busy on top of shift work, OT training and my studies.
I'm missing all my friends already.
Even my good friends who are my colleagues... i havent met ah sing and tohko for lunches and long talks for very long lor! =(
Scribbled by: jun @4:08 PM