* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 08, 2008

We broke our own record again!
8hrs of talking and i think 3-4 phone changes 'cos the phone went out of battery!
Haha.
I think we're better off using the traditional phones with cords. lol.
But thank you so much for the long talk.
It really made me feel so much better and happier despite the events that i'm facing right now.

And the messages that i get from my besties, i'd like to say i really appreciated them.
Thank you!
How can i ever do without you people!
There are people you know, you just know, will always be there for you, no matter what happens.
That's why I say, there are some things that you just can't replace.


Now I just can't wait to get started on my assignments and doing what I love at work.
I'd still continue to whine though Haha.

Tohko! Jia you ok!
I bought nice nice goodies to cheer you up.
I'd open my ears big big this fri and sat when we do night shifts together.
You can whine to me all you want!
=D



Scribbled by: jun @6:33 AM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes