Sunday, July 13, 2008
For those who have done anything for me during this two weeks, you know who you are.
I'd say I'm touched to the point where I could cry.
Tears of joy. =)
Knowing is one thing, experiencing it Is another.
Thanks for believing in me and for loving me! =D
I'm really happy.
I don't know where this is coming from though.
HE has His own ways of making things work.
All I can say is i'm grateful.
=)
Now now... back to whinings of work!
Actually... not much whinings! Haha.
Its tiring to do 4nights in a week.. but i'm doing fine.
I guess its my addiction kicking in again.
After two weeks of holidays, my hands are itching to do x-rays again. Heh.
Yeah... i'd be "scolded" by people again for being a workaholic.
I have a nagger whom i call grandma, constantly nags at me not to overwork.
I think one is enough liao. heh.
I love working nights with tohko and aunty tess. =)
Scribbled by: jun @2:38 AM