Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Disappeared from blogging for awhile...all thanks to work and studies.
My coursework arrived a month ago and i've been trying to study and work shift at the same time.
Its been real tiring. I knocked out even faster than when i was in manchester!
I think Fare would be very shocked to hear that. Haha.
Cos i knocked out on her comfy bed every night within like 5mins.
Now even faster! I don't even have the time to climb on to bed!
I just slept on the floor with my books & notes as my pillow.
I don't even come online that much anymore. Maybe checking mails occasionally if i have time during work.
Yawnz...
So far work has been good. Its busy and can get really crazy. But its all good.
Met more new colleagues today.
I think we have like 5-6 new ones in total for the past 1-2months.
Its good in a way cos we don't have to struggle so much like last time but still working our asses off.
I think my brain is shutting off soon. I better stop blogging before i use my laptop as my pillow. Haha.
Nightz!
Scribbled by: jun @11:34 PM