Monday, July 28, 2008
Fought alot of OT "wars" recently.
Seems like I keep getting stuck in there.
Last friday, I participated in 4 OT cases once I finished my endoscopy ones.
All 4 within a span of 3hours plus. Crazy.
And sunday was even better. I went in to the theatre around 3plus pm and only came out at nearly 9pm! And it was for one case.
Today was no better.
I went in early at 430pm to help with the workload and only managed to get out around 9pm when my shift partner came in to relieve me.
If I had my way, I would stay inside and clear the cases... "send send!!! II cases one by one!" Haha.
I think i'm getting "high" doing trauma OT cases.
Even my in-charge was surprised in the change in me.
But he says its good.
I think its not leh... more like getting more workaholic.
Perhaps changes in life's perspective? I don't know.
I feel quite different already. I have no idea why.
Oooooo...my brother thinks the chocolate cake i made last time was good... such that he wants to learn from me and make one for his friends' bdays!
yeah.. BDAYS. 3 of them.
I told him it was probably by luck one.
Cos the recipe i followed... the end results posted online didn't look like the one i made!
And i anyhow wrack for the chocolate glaze topping...didn't follow the given recipe. Just try whatever looked like it'll work. Hahaa.
Hopefully it'll work this time. =P
I told him i wont have alot of time to teach him cos of my work and studies.
Cannot disturb me when i'm not free. Hahaaa
Anyways, my brother's graduation on 28th August! I'm going down to see!
Think my dad's gonna go too.
=)
I'm working two night shifts on 27th and 28th. Hopefully i can ask for some change in roster. Sigh... or else i'd be sleeping throughout his grad! =(
Oh.. i'm putting my UK trip blogging on hold again. I know i know.. very long liao.
I'm breaking it into 3 parts.
Meanwhile I'm really crammed up these few months due to my studies(physics&maths!! argghhh!) and possibly some presentation thingy for work...
Ok.. i need some more sleep.
Oh...and welcome back fi! our evil bear! =)
Scribbled by: jun @11:59 PM